New Website Calendar Widget
Now your clients can book appointments directly on your website!
With the new BookedIN website widget, you can get booked and paid directly on your own website. The widget is fully integrated with online payments too, meaning you can easily collect credit card, debit, or PayPal payments for your services. This is a free new feature so sign in or sign up and check it out!
The widget fits in any website and has a slick mobile-responsive design. You can customize your colors, choose a font that matches your site, and it’s very easy to do. But the best part in our humble opinion is you’ll avoid a whole mountain of time wasted on phone calls and emails and get to spend more time with your clients and customers face-to-face.
How to add online booking to your website
(Get specific instructions for WordPress, WIX, 1&1, and Squarespace on our FAQs)
- Sign in to your BookedIN account, or create one for free here.
- Once you’re signed in, go to Settings > Integrate in the top menu.
- On the Integrate page, under Website Widget, you’ll see a preview of what it looks like. Choose a theme, font, and background, using the drop-down menus. If you want to use a custom color, just choose the custom theme and use the color-picker or enter a HEX value.
- Hit Get Code, then Copy Code to copy the widget HTML to your clipboard.
- In a new window, log in to your website editor.
Find the page where you want to add your widget. Make sure you are in the HTML text editor (not the visual editor), then paste your code. NOTE: you won’t see the widget appear in your edit window. Don’t panic. =P
- Hit preview or publish and check out your fancy new booking widget on your website! Note the widget is fully responsive, so will look great on desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Sit back and enjoy the freedom of online booking. You’ll get more appointments booked, get paid online instantly, and spend less time coordinating the administrative details of your business.
Check out our integration help articles for WordPress, WIX, 1&1, Squarespace and all other websites.
Don’t have time for all this HTML monkey-business? Just give our support team a shout, we can embed the widget on your site for you. Just send an email with your website login information, and we’ll add the code to your site, no charge.