Social Media Engagement Specialist
Are you an experienced social media person looking for a key role in taking a SaaS company to the next level? We want to hear from you!
Bookedin is an award-winning appointment scheduling software. We help small businesses around the world by automating their appointment scheduling so they can spend more time serving their clients.
We’re looking for someone who loves to hang out in the social universe, engage in online conversations, generate leads and promote our brand. This is a remote/work from home position.
- Core responsibility: engage in social media conversations.
- Join relevant Facebook groups within our target market
- Research potential leads on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Comment and engage with potential lead’s content
- Set quotas and engagement goals for each platform
- Provide regular reports on engagement metrics
- 2 years of social media experience with proven ability to generate engagement
- Experience with Hootsuite or similar social media management platform
- Outgoing, disciplined and routine-driven personality
- Self-starter, demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong written skills with an understanding of social media norms and best practises
- We’re a small, feisty bunch.
- We work remotely from various parts of the world.
- We set our own work hours.
- We don’t have managers.
- We don’t like meetings.
- We tell lame jokes.
- We care.
- We aim to be kind but honest, open yet critical, supportive yet accountable.
- We respect individual differences and never let work come before family and health.
- We measure success by how much we enjoy our work, not just how much money we make.
- 20-40 hours per week (depends on availability)
- Must be available for at least one hour between 9am-5pm (US Central Time) for team collaboration.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll contact you with further steps.