Lead Product/UX Designer (Remote)
Are you a seasoned user experience (UX) designer looking for a key role in shaping the future of our product? We want to hear from you!
Bookedin is an award-winning appointment scheduling software. We help small businesses around the world by automating their appointment scheduling so they can spend more time serving their clients.
We’re looking for someone with a strong UX design background to take over managing the overall Bookedin product experience. This is a full time, remote/work from home role.
- Core responsibility: product designer. This includes user research, UX/UI design and writing product specifications.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Contributing to our product-led growth strategy.
- Providing design support for marketing initiatives.
- 2+ years professional product UX design experience.
- Detail-oriented, obsessed with simplicity and keen ability to “think like a user”.
- Confident and assertive, not shy to speak up when needed.
- Well organized with ability to work independently.
- Strong English writing skills.
- We’re a small, feisty bunch.
- We work remotely from various parts of the world.
- We set our own work hours.
- We don’t have managers.
- We don’t like meetings.
- We tell lame jokes.
- We care.
- We aim to be kind but honest, open yet critical, supportive yet accountable.
- We respect individual differences and never let work come before family and health.
- We measure success by how much we enjoy our work, not just how much money we make.
- Health benefits (Canada only)
- RRSP matching (Canada only)
- Unmetered holidays (start with 3 weeks, take more if needed)
- Work from home or co-working space of your choice
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- Must be available between 9am-5pm (US Central Time) for at least two hours per day.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include design samples as well as a short video introducing yourself and explaining why you’re interested in this position.
Looking for something else?
We’re always looking for great people. If you’re the kind of person who is ambitious, user-focused and loves the occasional round of bowling, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com, and we’ll keep you in mind for future positions.