Lead Generation Manager (Remote)
Are you an experienced digital lead generation expert looking for a key role in taking a SaaS company to the next level? Bookedin is for you! An award-winning appointment scheduling software, Bookedin is helping small businesses around the world better serve their clients by solving their appointment scheduling problems. This is a full time, remote/work from home role.
The ideal candidate is someone comfortable both leading and managing a team of lead gen specialists, while at the same time is excited to dive in and get their hands dirty creating and setting up internal initiatives to help build a well-oiled lead generation machine.
To be successful in this role you’ll need a keen ability to seek out profitable lead generation opportunities and an understanding of how to scale lead generation efforts while reducing customer acquisition cost.
- Core responsibility: lead generation. This includes strategy, execution & measurement of all lead generating activities.
- Managing team of SEO and ad specialists (Ex. Facebook, Adwords specialists)
- Hands-on implementation of internal lead gen initiatives such as content marketing, email marketing, media buying, sponsorships, partnerships (depending on your skillset)
- Setting overall lead gen strategy and managing budget
- Measuring and reporting on performance of all lead gen campaigns
- 3-5 years of digital lead gen experience with proven ability to generate results
- Working experience with multiple lead gen strategies such as SEO, PPC, content marketing, email marketing, media buying, sponsorships, and partnerships
- Solid knowledge of web & mobile analytics tools (Ex. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, conversion tracking pixels, etc)
- Goal-oriented, persistent and results-driven personality
- Self-starter, demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong written skills with an understanding of the B2B buyer’s journey
- We’re a small, feisty bunch.
- We work remotely from various parts of the world.
- We set our own work hours.
- We don’t have managers.
- We tell lame jokes.
- We care.
- We aim to be kind but honest, open yet critical, supportive yet accountable.
- We respect individual differences and never let work come before family and health.
- We measure success by how many people we help, not how much money we make.
- Health benefits (Canada only)
- RRSP matching (Canada only)
- Unmetered holidays (start with 3 weeks, take more if needed)
- Work from home or co-working space of your choice
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- Must be located in North American time zone (Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com. We’ll contact you with further steps.
Looking for something else?
We’re always looking for great people. If you’re the kind of person who is ambitious, user-focused and loves the occasional round of bowling, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll keep you in mind for future position.