Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)
Bookedin is looking for an experienced digital lead generation expert to join our growing team! This is a full time, remote/work from home role.
The ideal candidate is someone comfortable both leading and managing external lead gen projects/contractors, while at the same time is excited to dive in and get their hands dirty — creating and setting up SEO/SEM initiatives internally to help build a well-oiled lead generation machine. You’ve got a systematic approach and when it comes to finding quality leads, you leave no (digital) stone unturned.
To be successful in this role you’ll need a keen ability to seek out profitable lead generation opportunities and an understanding of how to scale lead generation efforts while reducing customer acquisition cost.
- Core responsibility: lead generation. This includes strategy, creation & measurement of all lead generating activities.
- Hands-on implementation of internal lead gen initiatives, developing and continuously optimizing SEO strategies
- Setting & managing overall lead gen budget (including PPC, digital advertising, media buying, sponsorships, SEO initiatives)
- Measure and report on performance of all lead gen campaigns
- Managing outsourced lead gen projects (Ex. Facebook, Adwords specialists)
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with proven results in the SEO/digital space
- Solid knowledge of web & mobile analytics tools (Ex. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, conversion tracking pixels, etc)
- Goal-oriented, persistent and results-driven personality
- Self-starter, demonstrated ability to work independently
- Copywriting and design skills are an asset but not required
- Health benefits (Canada only)
- Minimum 3 weeks holidays (more available upon request)
- Work from home or co-working space of your choice
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- Must be located in North American time zone (Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll contact you with further steps.
Looking for something else?
We’re always looking for great people. If you’re the kind of person who is ambitious, user-focused and loves the occasional round of bowling, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com, and we’ll keep you in mind for future position.