Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
Do you love helping customers? We’re looking for someone to answer support tickets (zendesk), perform live customer demos/tours (video conferencing) & inbound phone support (returning voicemails).
Hours: 15 hours / week (Monday to Friday) – split between morning & afternoon
Rate: Monthly retainer rate, negotiable depending on experience.
- Must be friendly and empathetic
- Written & verbal communication skills:
- Being patient and taking the time to understand what customers are trying to say and responding in a non-condescending way
- Explaining complicated steps to customers in a clear and concise way, especially in written form
- Handling frustrated customers by providing positive, friendly answers and suggestions
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience (beneficial but not required)
- Work from home or any remote location
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll contact you with further steps.
Looking for something else?
We’re always looking for great people. If you’re the kind of person who is ambitious, user-focused and loves the occasional round of bowling, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com, and we’ll keep you in mind for future position.