Release 54.13 – Minor Enhancements
- Mobile: Change iOS mobile app title & one word in description
- Mobile: When booking a new appointment on mobile app, users have difficult time typing Client Name due to inefficiencies with client auto-suggest functionality.
- Desktop app: Plan payment failed transactional emails not firing sometimes
- Desktop app: Do not allow overlays on mobile (looks bad)
- Mobile login: email field is case sensitive (it shouldn’t be)
- Mobile: Password reset. Form field input font color is white! Should be black. Android only.
- Mobile: In mobile add/change appointment screen, rename buttons to reduce confusion.
- Desktop app: Annual customers prompted to pay again unnecessarily when adding calendars
- Mobile: Unable to change availability after internet connection resumes.
- Mobile: In mobile app, if you login to (or create) a 2nd account, you can see data from previously logged in account if internet connection is severed.
- Mobile: When server calls return error, the UI state is broken (also if the server call times out, the entire app is frozen).
- Mobile: On Clients screen and in client auto-suggest popup on Book Appointment/Edit Appointment screens, if you click on the phone number, it initiates a phone call.
Try BookedIN free for 30 days. Sign up now
Already have an account? Sign in