Release 55.3 – Firebase api for Channel / Enhancements
- Bug Mobile: Android mobile users should see multiple app notifications.
- Mobile: Further subdivision of Errors for MixPanel
- Mobile: FREE users are not aware when they run out of bookings
- Desktop/Mobile: Make “calendar” wizard step pre-populated with login user’s name/email
- Desktop/Mobile: New account users have push notifications on by default.
- Desktop/Mobile: New calendars do not have “notification email” pre-filled and “email” not required in mobile
- Desktop/Mobile: Users can turn on/off certain mobile app notifications.
- Desktop/Mobile: FREE plans can no longer use payments.
- BugDesktop/Mobile: In Activity view, when viewing details for a new appointment that has been cancelled, you see a connection error.
- Desktop: Convert Channel API to use Firebase
- Desktop: What’s new popup for FREE plans no longer having payments.
- Public booking page: Clients should see new font.
Try BookedIN free for 30 days. Sign up now
Already have an account? Sign in