Release 55.4 – Minor Improvements
- Mobile: Update iOS app store information.
- Desktop app: Users should see correctDesktop app paypal policy link.
- Desktop app: Users should see updated “Premium” badge properly centered.
- Desktop app: Users shouldn’t see synched calendar events marked as “not attending” in their BookedIN calendar.
- Mobile: Users should not see overlapping text on activity view
- Mobile: Fix wording on mobile “advanced” page.
- Mobile: Users should see consistent labels on client profile: notes.
- Mobile: Users should NOT see slang language (ex “cha-ching”) in mobile app notifications.
- Desktop app+Mobile: Remove “Adult entertainment & services” from wizard business type suggest list
- Mobile: On mobile splash screen, re-word the message at the bottom.
- Public booking page: For “Add to calendar” button, use AddToCalendar.com instead of AddEvent.com.
- Desktop app: If user is manually downgraded to “FREE” they should lose access to payment processing
- Mobile: Update Android app store screenshot
- Desktop app: SwitchDesktop app to use Stripe for plan payments
- Mobile: Problems with android stage build
- Desktop app: Support team should see “Transaction Id” and “Payment Gateway” properties for each “Plan Payment” event in Mixpanel.
- Desktop app: Desktop “what’s new” pop up for stripe release
- Desktop app + Mobile: User should not be able to connect paypal if email is unverified
Try BookedIN free for 30 days. Sign up now
Already have an account? Sign in