Release 56.1 – Text Message Enhancements
- New: business user ability to turn off email/text message confirmations for new, rescheduled and cancelled bookings
- New: Clients will receive cancellation text message if appointment is cancelled by business/staff user.
- New: Clients will receive text message if their appointment gets rescheduled
- Improved: If business user has disabled “cancel via text/email”, clients assumed if they ignore the reminder, the vendor will interpret this as a cancellation.
- Fixed: when client receives “appointment changed” email notification, it should be clear exactly what the change was.
- Fixed: When client receives 2 confirmation texts in a row and they reply “Yes” or “No”, it wasn’t clear which one they replied to.
- Fixed: Clients were not able to confirm via text message if they had more than 1 appointment booked using the same phone.
Plus other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Try BookedIN free for 30 days. Sign up now
Already have an account? Sign in