Release 54.9 – Minor Enhancements
- Desktop app Bug: Regular availability days off sometimes cannot be changed.
- Desktop app Bug: Event Source is wrong when clicking “preview” link on SETTINGS > CUSTOMIZE page.
- Desktop app Bug: Client search note misplaced, and not dismissible.
- Desktop app: Email verification success email still says “Public scheduling page” should say “Online booking page”
- Desktop app: Malicious user can use client export url to download another company’s client list.
- Desktop app: missing branding.
- Desktop app: User can add logo and select color in Step 5 of setup wizard.
- Desktop app / Mobile: Enforce stronger passwords.
- Mobile Bug: First referring property not showing on mobile signups.
- Mobile Bug: Wizard “hide address” toggle delay.
- Mobile Bug: “Confirmed” and “No Show” indicators appear in wrong spot on view booking details screen.
- Mobile Bug: Month text not centered.
- Mobile Bug (Stage): Top & bottom menu issues on screens where there are multiple input fields.
- Mobile: Update logo on mobile app launching screen.
- Mobile: Change design of mobile support page.
- Mobile: Fix mobile icons on bookings. Should appear monochrome against the new colored appointment blocks.
- Mobile: After creating a new account, display popup to remind users to verify their email.
- Mobile: Intro screens: Let’s get started page: content changes.
- Mobile: Business info screen missing watermarks
- Mobile: Improve validation alerts.
Try BookedIN free for 30 days. Sign up now
Already have an account? Sign in