Release 57.14 – On-boarding improvements
Desktop scheduler (web):
- Improved: Desktop/tablet users are confused how to change their daily hours.
- Fixed: When changing availability, the “Learn how to change hours” link is difficult to see.
- Fixed: Some users reported double-bookings during high volume days.
- Fixed: Users will see new logo when embedding the “book now” button.
- Fixed: Login page should show up in Google search results.
- Fixed: When user attempts to reset the password for an unverified email, the verification email content is inaccurate.
- Improved: When configuring Email/Text Reminders, it should be more obvious that the reminders & confirmations are for clients (not staff).
- Improved: When integrating Bookedin button or widget, users should be instructed to copy & paste the code in two separate parts.